Friday, July 7, 2017

New knife, folder deals (Sinkevich Sigma, Bear Claw Parrot, Turen Damascus) on Aliexpress part 44

(Seller's pics)

Sinkevich - Shirogorov style Sigma flippers
by Bear Claw
with liner-lock, D2 blade and ball bearings:

You can buy the Sigma on Aliexpress: ***HERE*** 


Because of a stupid rule of Aliexpress the sellers are forced to photoshop
 the locking mechanism and the "blood grooves" on the folders.

Bear Claw "Parrot" folders (4 styles)
with D2 blade and ball bearings:
 You can buy the Parrot on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Quartermaster Yoda style mini titanium keychain folders
with S35VN blade:
You can buy the Yoda folders on Aliexpress: ***HERE***

Turen Leopard flippers
with damascus blade and snakewood handle:
You can buy the Turen Leopard on Aliexpress: ***HERE***

Turen Little Samurai fixed blade knives
with rosewood-bone-turquoies handle and damascus VG-10 blade:
You can buy the Turen Little Samurai on Aliexpress: ***HERE*** 

Turen Erlang fixed blade knives
with ebony handle and damascus VG-10 or DC53 blade:
You can buy the Erlang on Aliexpress: ***HERE***

TUREN Perseverance fixed blade knives 
with rosewood handle and 440C blade:
You can buy the Perseverance on Aliexpress: ***HERE***

DAOMACHEN fixed blade knives 
with 8Cr13MoV blade, G10 handle and kydex sheath:
You can buy the G2 on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE***

7 comments:

  1. I might end up buying a Sigma... And a Turen of some sort, someday.
    However, I've just received the Qwaiken and it's really nice. Super smooth, stealthy, great looking... I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like the begining of a beautiful holiday! :)
      I already have an orange Sigma on the way to me and it's quite hard for me to resist one of those Turen Little Samurais.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, the little Samurais are indeed on my list. The holidays are looking good particularly given that a BEAR CLAW B0609 will arrive to my resting abode in two weeks (I guess) ! With the Qwaiken and the Stedemon A01a, that's a fine team of summer steel!

      Delete
    3. The B0609 is an interesting design, I'm curious about your feedback.

      Delete
  2. Isti...have you received your Sigma knife yet? I was looking to get a Poluchetky clone but saw that the Sigma is on sale today and it looks like a very nice knife. My one question is how does it flip? The flipper looks so small I am not even sure how it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David,
      Yes, I've received my Sigma and it flipps surprisingly well out of the box without any tweaking. The flipper tab is smaller then usual but it doesn't cause any problem for me to flip it open successfully every time. IMO the Sigma has a more practical blade style than the Poluchotky. On the other hand the Poluchotky looks better especially with full steel or titanium handle.

      Delete
    2. Hi Isti,

      Thanks for your reply. I agree with you the Poluchotky in steel looks amazing and I'm debating whether it would be worth the extra weight. I love the milling patterns on the edges and it just doesn't look the same in G10. The tiger striped Titanium would be the ultimate goal. Now the Sigma is as you said less dramatic of a curved blade and I feel it is the next generation of "Russian style" Chinese knives with all the features of the earlier Shiro style knives at a good price. Then there are the new Bear Claw flippers ST003 and ST004. I need to pick one for now and it's not as easy as I thought.

      Cheers,
      David

      Delete