Gearbest

Monday, June 26, 2017

New knife, folder deals (Quartermaster Qwaiken, Spyderco PITS, Voltron, Turen) on Aliexpress part 42

(Seller's pics)

Spyderco C192TIP PITS style slip joint folders
with steel handle:

You can buy the C192 PITS on Aliexpress: ***HERE*** 

Because of a stupid rule of Aliexpress the sellers are forced to photoshop
 the locking mechanism and the "blood grooves" on the folders.

Quartermaster Qwaiken titanium frame-lock flippers
with tanto or spear point M390 blade and ceramic ball bearings:

You can buy the Qwaiken on Aliexpress: 

Turen - Flying Fish
titanium or snakewood handle fixed blade
with M390 blade and premium leather sheath:

You can buy the Flying Fish on Aliexpress: ***HERE*** 

Voltron Tank V16 fixed blade knives
with D2 blade and kydex sheath:
You can buy the Voltron Tank on Aliexpress: ***HERE*** 

9 comments:

  1. Hum, that Quartermaster clone has me interested... Don't know if I'll order one but I'm tempted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a nice clean design especially the tanto version.
      I'm not sure it's a clone since (as I know) Quartermaster has their knives manufactured in China.

      Delete
  2. I've fallen (again!!!) and ordered the tanto qwaiken!! I hope it arrives before I leave for the holidays, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not bad either when you arrive home after a nice holiday and a new folder is waiting for you. :)

      Delete
    2. Well, the problem is that the French post will not deliver it to my mail box but will want a signature (good to prevent theft, in normal times) and if I've not picked it up within the next 15 days, they'll ship it back from whence it came... And I should be absent more than 15 days. So, fingers crossed I get it before I leave. ;)

      Delete
    3. Next time just order it for my address. I'll forward it to you as soon as I finish my review. :))

      Delete
  3. Howd you get that PITS like that? The last dark one. Pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a black acid washed finish. First it's acid etched then stonewashed.

      Delete
    2. I'd say the blackwash is done the same way as the "bluewash".
      First they paint the steel, then they bake it like car paint, then the stonewashing. Simple etched stonewashing is rarely that dark and smooth at the same time.

      Delete