Gearbest

Sunday, June 18, 2017

New arrivals - Stedemon, Y-Start, Enlan , Ganzo, SRM knife and folder deals at GearBest

(Seller's pics)

Awesome Stedemom A-01A flippers
 with CTS204P blade, ceramic ball bearings, aluminium handle,
 CF inserts and pocketclip:
You can buy the Stedemom A-01A at GearBest: ***HERE***


Y-START LK5010 kwaiken style titanium flipper
 with 440C blade and ceramic ball bearings:
You can buy the Y-START LK5010 at GearBest: ***HERE***


Y-START LK5011 tanto style titanium flipper
 with 440C blade and ceramic ball bearings:
You can buy the Y-START LK5011 at GearBest: ***HERE***

Y-START LK5009 Bean style titanium frame-lock folders
 with 440C blade and ceramic ball bearings:
You can buy the Y-START LK5009 at GearBest: ***HERE***

Enlan EW105 Spyderco Techno style frame-lock folder: 


You can buy the Enlan EW105 at GearBest: ***HERE***


Enlan EW106 small flipper:
 
You can buy the Enlan EW106 at GearBest: ***HERE***


Enlan EW075 folder:
You can buy the Enlan EW075 at GearBest: ***HERE***

Enlan M05BK frame-lock folder:
You can buy the Enlan M05BK at GearBest: ***HERE***

Elegant Sanrenmu 7065SUC-XL slipjoint folders:
You can buy the Sanrenmu 7065SUC-XL at GearBest: ***HERE***


GANZO Firebird F708 liner lock folder:
You can buy the GANZO Firebird F708 at GearBest: ***HERE***

GANZO Firebird G621-GY lightweight liner-lock folder:
You can buy the GANZO Firebird G621-GY at GearBest: ***HERE***

Timberline Mini Pitbull fixed blade knife:
You can buy the Timberline Mini Pitbull at GearBest: ***HERE***

EDCGEAR 6061-T6 lightweight aluminum key clip:
You can buy the EDCGEAR 6061-T6 at GearBest: ***HERE***

If the products are not on sale you can try to use the following coupon - discount code to reduce the price at GearBest:

  price: 15% off discount
coupon: OUT15OFF

8 comments:

  1. I guess I could like that Timberline as a folder...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have one of those Mini Pitbulls. :)

      Delete
    2. You mean fixed? Right now the only fixed ones I need are kitchen knives, I just love the good mechanics on a folder.

      Delete
  2. OK. I'm weak. I've just ordered the Stedemon ZKC 01a in blue... I've been wanting to get a Stedemon / ZKC for sometimes and didn't pull the trigger until today for whatever reason (price, mostly, I'd say). At 88 dollars with the points I had to redeem, I couldn't resist that little 204p blade... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to your impressions about it. :)

      Delete
    2. Stedemon available for $87 at Fastteck now.

      Delete
    3. That's a good price!
      HERE is the link.

      Delete
  3. And I received my (blue) ZKC 01a today. Very nice and fun little knife, but large enough to be usable. I'm liking it very much and will most probably do a blog post on it soon!

    ReplyDelete