Gearbest

Friday, May 19, 2017

Deal alert - coupon deals, flash sale (Ganzo, Fura Bean, Xiaomi, Chuwi) at GearBest

(Seller's pics)

Fura Bean Wharncliffe mini titanium folders
with S35VN blade 
 for $17.49 shipped (coupon: FA5301):

You can buy the Fura Bean Wharncliffe at GearBest: ***HERE***

GANZO Firebird F753M1-CF compact EDC friendly size 
 flash sale for $12.89 shipped:
You can buy the GANZO Firebird F753M1-CF at GearBest: ***HERE***

New 
CIMA tactical fixed blade knives
with AUS-8 blade and kydex sheath:

You can buy these CIMA tactical knives at GearBest: ***HERE***

Flashlights

Nitecore Tube USB rechargable keychain lights
 for $5.99 shipped (coupon: NTdeal):
You can buy the Nitecore Tube at GearBest: ***HERE***


Skilhunt H03 1200 lumen flashlight - headlamp
 for $31.99 shipped (coupon: L2U4S):
You can buy the Skilhunt H03 at GearBest: ***HERE***


IMALENT HR20 headlamp
with 1 - 1000 lumen adjustment and USB charging
 for $29.99 shipped (coupon: CHR20DEAL):
You can buy the IMALENT HR20 at GearBest: ***HERE***

Notebooks, tablets:


Chuwi Lapbook 15.6" FHD notebook
4GB RAM 64GB eMMC,
Intel Cherry Trail X5 Z8350 Quad Core
 for $179.99 shipped (coupon: CHUWIR):
You can buy the Chuwi Lapbook 15.6" at GearBest: ***HERE***


Chuwi Lapbook 14.1" FHD IPS notebook
4GB RAM 64GB eMMC,
Intel Apollo Lake N3450 Quad Core
 for $229.99 shipped (coupon: CHUWIER):
You can buy the Chuwi Lapbook 14.1" at GearBest: ***HERE***


CHUWI Hi13 2in1 Tablet PC 
(4GB RAM 64GB eMMC,13.5" 3k IPS display)
 for $299.99 shipped (coupon: Hi13E):  ***HERE***


Lenovo Ideapad Air 12 Notebook 
(4GB RAM 128GB SSD,12.2" FHD IPS display)
 for $479.99 shipped (coupon: Air12S):  ***HERE***

Smartphones:


Xiaomi Redmi 4X 4G Smartphone
GLOBAL VERSION 3GB RAM 32GB ROM
 for $139.99 shipped (coupon: RE4X1):
You can buy the Xiaomi Redmi 4X at GearBest: ***HERE***


Xiaomi Redmi 4X 4G Smartphone champagne
GLOBAL VERSION 2GB RAM 16GB ROM
 for $106.99 shipped (coupon: M4X4G):
You can buy the Xiaomi Redmi 4X at GearBest: ***HERE***


Xiaomi Mi5s Smartphone gray (3GB RAM 64GB ROM)
 for $260.99 shipped (coupon: Mi54GS):  ***HERE***


Xiaomi Mi5s Smartphone golden (3GB RAM 64GB ROM)
 for $243.99 shipped (coupon: Mi54GD):  ***HERE***


Xiaomi Mi5 Smartphone white (3GB RAM 64GB ROM)
 for $205.99 shipped (coupon: M64GB):  ***HERE***


Xiaomi Mi6 Smartphone black (6GB RAM 128GB ROM)
 for $519.99 shipped (coupon: GMi64G):  ***HERE***

Xiaomi Mi6 Smartphone black (6GB RAM 64GB ROM)
 for $428.99 shipped (coupon: miMi4G):  ***HERE***

Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Smartphone black (4GB RAM 64GB ROM)
 for $389.99 shipped (coupon: Note24G):  ***HERE***

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this man, it´s been always good to check the blog before buying something related to knives

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! :) Which one did you go for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've received my 9103 and my ODT clone, they're both great. The 9103 is mightily impressive, only the blade centring is not super good. The weight is impressive, they've done a great job milling the inside of the scales!
    The ODT is less satisfying. very good looking but I just can't flip it open. The detent is on the weak side and the length and the pivot is "superloctited" and I can't adjust it (not even sure that would help). Nice "pocket jewellery", still. But the dual grind Bean is more practical and just as good looking (plus, it flips!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of my 9103 and 9104 arrived perfectly centered so I can't be more happy with them.

      Based on the description I had the same feeling about the ODT flipper. It's very nice but it's too small for my taste. Heating the pivot screw with a soldering tip or placing the folder in hot water might help to get rid off the loctite.

      Delete
  4. I have one of the "Fura Bean Wharncliffe" folders on the way, from Azerbaijan (along with three other shipments). Hopefully, they arrive. The original little Bean folder is a mid-tech. I saw a review where someone paid $350 for one. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Azerbaijan?
      Time to time GearBest comes out with a pretty good sale price.

      Delete
    2. Today, May 23 2017, my first 3 GearBest orders shipped free from Azerbaijan arrived in excellent shape. My orders were done on April 30, May 03 and May 09. That works out to 23, 20 and 14 days from order to delivery at my house. I am in a rural unincorporated area outside of Kansas City, KS. I think that delivery is faster than, or equal to, shipments I received from GearBest's European locations.

      Delete
  5. Thanks, Just bought the Lapbook 14.1. Thats a great deal at £184, Ive been dithering about getting one for a few weeks. Couldnt resist at that price.

    Recieved the Ganzo F759m yesterday (delica clone) it needed a little of tweaking and stropping to get it where I wanted it but its a lovely knife. Also got the 9103, lovely knife to look at but the delica clone is a much better slicer once razor sharp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After watching all of the reviews about the Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 I couldn't resist either for that price. :) I'm curious about that FHD IPS screen.

      I have the part serrated version of the Ganzo F759M. The weight and the grippy FRN handle make it very practical and EDC friendly.

      Delete
  6. I've never had a sypderco though I've got a few clones etc. I'm reluctant to spend £70 on but after using the F759 I can see myself getting one. Excellent utility in a very light package.

    The Chuwi gets very good reviews and the option to stick in a cheap M2 ssd is great. Screen and keyboard are both supposed to be way better than you have any right to expect. I've been using a Chromebook for 6 months and grew tired of all the limitations. Then the keyboard went and Amazon gave me a full refund. So this is going to cost me about £50.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My old school FRN Delica with serrated blade is one of my favourites. That's the one I grab 95% of the time when I go for hiking.

      I'm planning to buy an SSD for the Chuwi too. I'd like to try it with linux.

      Delete