Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Deal alert - new knife and folder deals on Aliexpress part 26

Take advantage of the 7th Anniversary sale on
***Aliexpress***
Discounts, coupons, sales site wide for 2 days! 

(Seller's pics)
Spyderco C196 Mamba style folders in new colors:
You can buy the C196 Mamba on Aliexpress: 
***HERE*** (black, orange, apple green) 

Because of a stupid rule of Aliexpress the sellers are forced to photoshop the locking mechanism and the "blood grooves" on the folders. So don't worry these folders come with a lock!

Budget friendly titanium frame lock flippers
with D2 blade and ball bearings:
You can buy these titanium flippers on Aliexpress: 
***HERE*** or ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

New improved light weight G10 version of the Boker Kwaiken
with satin or stone washed blade and ball bearings:
You can buy the G10 Kwaiken in 6 colors on Aliexpress: 
***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Kwaiken folders with aluminium handle scales:

You can buy the alu Kwaikens on Aliexpress: ***HERE***

Bean Cleavers with S35VN blade, titanium handle,
 pocket clip, ball bearings and flipper opening:
You can buy the Bean Cleavers on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Sailing titanium frame lock flippers 
with S35VN or 9Cr14MoV blade:
You can buy the Sailing flippers on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE*** 

LDT large Sebenza with titanium handle and D2 blade:

You can buy the LDT Sebenza on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE***

15 comments:

  1. Afaik even the original Kwaiken doesn't have skelletonized liners, impressive.
    Now if they make a small version then I'd have to keep my wallet closed as I really like the design, but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that the cheap Kwaiken clones were all missing until these new skeletonized ones showed up (I was thinking about getting another cheapo one). These skeletonized liner Kwaikens cost more than the previous ones. Think I'll wait and see if the price will drop.

    Yeah, bring on some mini kwaikens. Although, I am okay with the normal sized ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The previous el cheapo version started around the same price ($25) and ended up around $17. This new version comes with skeletonized liners, ceramic ball bearings, satin or stone washed blade and a better flipper tab (jimpings) so it's a no brainer for me. :)

      Delete
    2. You are so right. Worth it for the upgrades. I'm going to hold back for now (since I've already bought too many knives in the last while -- hope there will be some left by then)

      Delete
    3. I have the Ti/CF clone and while I really like the overall look and form factor of the Kwaiken, I've never been a real fan of the blade and the angle to where it comes to the tip.
      I would have much preferred a tanto like on the Alu Kwaiken but Lord are these ever branded!!! a deal killer for me.

      Delete
    4. The only thing what I miss on that Alu Kwaikens is the "First Production Run" text. ;))

      Delete
    5. ...and in big letters, like on some Extrema Ratios
      58 HRC, just as that would be something special.
      But I feel you, I very much dislike those ad prints like on many CRKT and Cold Steel knives.

      Delete
    6. Benchmade likes that billboard design too...

      Delete
  3. The prices are more or less the same for the anniversary sale. There is always discounts everytime, like all online stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious? I could find a couple of good deals for myself not only among knives but for example in watches, fitness bracelets, sunglasses and edc gears too. There are Aliexpress, store and select coupons too for reducing the prices. You can save a lot on high-end titanium folders. For example at the moment you can buy the the Dicoria Rays folder with M390 blade for $150.45 shipped.

      Delete
    2. Agree, there are some good prices to be had.
      I splurged on a couple of expensive (for me) knives that have been sitting on my wishlist tempting me for a few months now: the Apache (which will officially become my most expensive folder) and the Vespa with the nicely milled Ti scales.
      On top of that, I didn't know the sale was coming so only a couple of weeks ago, I ordered the Tabargan CF/S35VN, Jufule Neon, Ti Para2 and CH Matsuda.
      My wife is going to kill me :0!
      After that, no more knife purchase for a few months... (and I will have to pretend I never saw your post about the Sigil :) )

      Delete
    3. Wow, that's a nice bunch of folders! :) I'm quite tempted to buy a Neon and a Matsuda too.
      I had to show some selfdiscipline and I said no to this Maker 3 folder with S35VN blade. I hope I won't regret it...

      Delete
  4. I decided to give it a go and try the "alu kwaiken"... albeit I have a "real" Ti/VG10 one. As I was shopping around on AE, I also eventually gave in and ordered a s35vn Sigil. I hope the pocket clip won't be a disaster...
    That keeps me busy while waiting for the armourhide (still not moving according to tracking... )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received my S35VN Sigil last week! :) It's stunning in real life, the stone washed finish is soo gorgeous in natural light. I was also afraid of the pocket clip design but it turned out to be quite usable. I'll post a preview about it at the weekend.

      Delete
    2. That's very good news! Can't wait to see your preview/review!

      Delete