Gearbest

Mars Pro Global Presale

Friday, December 30, 2016

New folders and knives on Aliexpress part 19

(Seller's pics)
TWOJ 3501 tanium frame-lock flipper
 with S35VN blade and ball bearing pivot system:

 You can buy the TWOJ on Aliexpress:
Because of a stupid rule of Aliexpress the sellers are forced to photoshop the locking mechanism and the "blood grooves" on the folders. So don't worry these folders come with a lock!


Spyderco C196 Mamba copy
with flipper opening and ball bearing pivot system:
 You can buy the Mamba on Aliexpress:
 ***HERE*** or ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Microtech OTF HALO V, TROODON, ULTRATECH and MAKORA II copies!
HALO V single action:
TROODON double action:
ULTRATECH double action:
MAKORA II double action:
 You can buy these OTFs on Aliexpress: ***HERE*** 


A couple of tactical axes and tomahawks:
 You can buy these Axes on Aliexpress:  ***HERE***


A couple of titanium keychain gadgets, knuckles and multi tools:
 You can buy these titanium gadgets on Aliexpress: ***HERE*** 

14 comments:

  1. That TwoSun has caught my eyes on another website already and I still don't know, does it remind me more of a asteroid hit moon surface or of the nasty signs of the plague?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very 60's and 70's "modern design" style, indeed. The general shape I like but the finish, mmmmhhh... Not climbing up the ladder of the "next one I'll get", as the Coordinal in D2 and the Sigil are waaaaay ahead of it ;)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it's an eye-catcher somehow, like when you can't look away from someone with an injury or handicap :P
      I guess it would sell better in a clean or healthy version as I like the general shape, too.
      On the other hand there's the Coordinal, a really beautiful knife.
      My wallet is happy that it doesn't come in the size of a small Sebenza ;)

      Delete
  2. First knife > Trypophobia (NSFL in google images)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, just as there wouldn't be enough nasty diseases already in the real world :P

      Delete
  3. My first impression was some nasty scabs too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blade design especially the hand rubbed satin finish on it but I'm not sure about the "craters" on the handle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Mamba clone on the way. That twoJ knife seems to look like rain drops on a water surface. I would consider it and I appreciate the creativity, though it could be a copy of something for all I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it's been Christmas again today as I went to the post office to recover all the deliveries I had missed during the holiday, being away for a few days.
    - I had received the titanium PM2 at my in-law's: great piece, well made, super smooth thanks to the bearings, the compression lock is the less sticky/gritty I've ever seen.
    - Today I got the Firebird/Ganzo 758 in blue. Nice auto, great colour, light!
    - I also received the Magic Chav. Very nice, large, smooth, well made, gorgeous blade and scales. Large-ish but rather thin: very EDC-able. Soaked in oil as in the good old days, though!
    - I also got the XM8, small-ish but very solid, superb fit and finish, quite smooth despite a very snappy detent and strong lock bar. For those who love a small but still usable knife, that one beats everything on the market, I think... Well, I still manage to hold it with all fingers so indeed a great "small size" to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations!
      You should really post a group shot about them too! :)

      Delete
    2. Good idea, I'll do a quick presentation of my "christmas bunch" very soon!

      Delete
    3. And here comes the collective presentation/pictorial!

      Delete
    4. Thank you!
      I'm afraid my next purchase will be that Magic Chav! :)

      Delete