Gearbest

Mars Pro Global Presale

Saturday, December 3, 2016

New folders and knives on Aliexpress part 12

(Seller's pics)

New RAD Field Cleaver copy XL version
 with 4.72" (120mm) long 0.24" (6mm) thick blade:

You can buy the XL Field Cleaver on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE*** or ***HERE***
Regular version with 3.54" (90 mm) blade:
 ***HERE*** or ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Because of a stupid rule of Aliexpress the sellers are forced to photoshop the locking mechanism and the "blood grooves" on the folders. So don't worry these folders come with a lock!

Matsuda KM-610 style titanium frame-lock folder:
You can buy the Matsuda on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Green Thorn Microtech Marfione ANAX style folder:
Damascus and M390 versions are coming soon:
You can buy the Green Thorn ANAX on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE***
Wild Boar version: ***HERE*** 
ANAX II: ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Green Thorn Shirogorov F95 style folders with S35VN blade:
M390 version is coming soon:
You can buy the Green Thorn F95 on Aliexpress: ***HERE***

Zieba G2 style titanium front flipper folder in blue:
You can buy the G2 Skyline on Aliexpress: ***HERE***
Previous version: ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Zero Tolerance ZT0804 copy with D2 blade and ball bearings:
You can buy the ZT0804 on Aliexpress:

OEM CRKT Ripple with ball bearings:
You can buy the Ripple on Aliexpress: ***HERE***

5 comments:

  1. I'm always worried you could show me a ZT 0450 clone in the $60 price range.

    But that blueish Zieba is nice, too, good for my wallet that it's too big for my hands (I try to stay strong :p)
    I'm wondering how they achieve that finish, maybe anodizing to the max when the Ti is getting this dull color, then engraving, stonewashing and re-anodizing. Hmm, I guess I must try that on my Malyshev Gnome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might do the handle of the G2 that way. You should buy a cheap titanium spork for experimenting.

      Delete
    2. Well, I tried some heat anodizing on the Gnome's scales and it turned out mediocre. I guess I need more heat than the blowtorch can provide, some areas have that dark surface, the rest is looking blotched.
      I guess I really have to save up for that dc power supply, 120V should give that thick layer of anodized TiO2 but heat coloring is more stable (but you can't get those even colors). Right now it's in my stonewashing tin but I should screw the scales together to get an even tumbling on the locking cutout.

      I also have some Ti rods on job but that's not the same as torching a sculpted object. Seems I should change my job and get into metal works ;)

      Delete
    3. The Zieba G2 is definitely not very big. Long enough but very thin. I can't picture any size hands not feeling good on it. And indeed, the handle finish is very nice and interesting (I have it in bronze)

      Delete
    4. Well, maybe it's not too big for my hands but too big for my wallet right now which doesn't sound same good though :P
      I think the Boker Urban Trapper would fit better for me, but later.

      A comparison shot would be interesting...

      Delete