Gearbest

Mars Pro Global Presale

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

New folders and knives on Aliexpress part 18

(Seller's pics)
New cheaper version by Green Thorn $98 shipped!
Custom Coordinal style titanium frame-lock folder

 with D2 blade and dual row ceramic bearings
designed by Dimitry Sinkevich:
 You can buy the Coordinal with D2 blade on Aliexpress:
 ***HERE*** or ***HERE*** or ***HERE***


EXCLUSIVE VERSION with M390 blade:
 ***HERE*** or ***HERE***  

Because of a stupid rule of Aliexpress the sellers are forced to photoshop the locking mechanism and the "blood grooves" on the folders. So don't worry these folders come with a lock!


Custom Strider SNG style frame-lock folders by Evil Eyes.
It comes with an integral titanium handle and M390 blade:
 You can buy the Strider SNG on Aliexpress: ***HERE*** 


Borka Blades Stitch
style titanium frame-lock folders with S35VN blade:

 You can buy the Stitch on Aliexpress: ***HERE***

Xio Alpha Mark 1
heavy duty titanium frame-lock folders with 0.228" (5.8mm) thick S35VN blade:

 You can buy the Xio Alpha Mark 1 on Aliexpress: ***HERE***

  Benchmade BM761
 style titanium frame-lock folder with S35VN blade:
 
 You can buy the BM761 on Aliexpress: ***HERE***

8 comments:

  1. Ho, ho, ho... With the D2 blade and reduced price the Coordinal custom comes back on my radar... I'll add it to my wish list for the time being, as I'm over-indulging knife and watch wise these last few weeks. But I think a gold-blue one is probably joining my collection sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're quite tempting at that reasonable price for me too. :)

      Delete
    2. A smaller version would be quite temptime to me but then more for playing with some anodizing. The lower layer in gold and the upper in blue maybe? Or some flame anodizing could producce interesting effects. Of course it would be easier if the frame was two seperate pieces but the way they did it seems to be stronger and more stable this way. Not really my style for edc but cool nonetheless.

      Delete
    3. The handle design is stunning for sure. With a full flat ground blade it would be perfect for me. :)

      Delete
    4. Well FFG is best on practical terms but for looks (and if it's very sharp and correctly ground it doesn't really change that much for cutting power) the grind they have beats it, IMHO.
      The thing is, Samier has the Sigil in M390 at a good price too... So it'll be one of those two, which ever I fancy more when time comes (in two or three weeks, I guess).

      Delete
    5. I also like the Sigil but I'm not sure about the usability of its pocket clip.
      I have a Boker-GTC Federal and although it's an awesome folder its pocket clip is almost useless.

      Delete
  2. Did you see that there's a cheap version of that Coordinal on Ali? D2 blade G10 outer scales and steel (blue or gold) inner scales. The thing goes for $37, which is both good and bad. It's cheaper than the "real Ti" version from GreenThorn, but not massively cheaper... Now there's also a 3D textured Coordinal from Samier in s35vn going at similar $100-ish price.
    Choices, choices...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've linked them in my latest post.
      The black-gold or the black-blue versions seem appealing.

      The high-end CF version looks also nice.

      Delete