Gearbest

Mars Pro Global Presale

Thursday, December 15, 2016

New folders and knives on Aliexpress part 15

(Seller's pics)
New RAD Field Cleaver copy Mini version
 with 2.91" (74 mm) long S35VN blade:

You can buy the Mini Field Cleaver on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE***
!! NEW COLORS !!
***HERE*** or ***HERE***

XL version with 4.72" (120mm) blade:
Regular version with 3.54" (90 mm) blade:
 ***HERE*** or ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Because of a stupid rule of Aliexpress the sellers are forced to photoshop the locking mechanism and the "blood grooves" on the folders. So don't worry these folders come with a lock!

Mnandi with snake wood or titanium handle
and M390 blade:
 

You can buy the Mnandi on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** 

Shirogorov Hati CF/titanium version by Green Thorn,
it weights only 115 g (4 oz):
You can buy the Hati on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** 

New Y-start flipper with ball bearings and liner lock:

You can buy the Y-start on Aliexpress:
***HERE***

All steel handle Kershaw folder with extra safety lock:
You can buy this Kershaw on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Manker mini titanium frame lock flipper
with 58 mm (2.28") S35VN blade:

You can buy the Manker flipper on Aliexpress:
***HERE***


Manker LAD 300 lumen USB rechargable keychain
flashlights with Cree XP-G3 or Nichia 219C emitter:

You can buy the Manker LAD on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** (Cree) or ***HERE*** (Nichia)

7 comments:

  1. That mini cleaver is a tad too small for me... I already have a few knives in this size and end up very seldom using them. Sad, for they look very nice.
    On the up side, I've just ordered the Magic "chav" which is cleaver-ish and hinderer-ish...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy with my standard (90 mm long blade) field cleaver so I don't need this mini version either.
      That Magic "chav" grabbed my attention too. :)

      Delete
    2. I'm very much like you, you know it... So yeah, the normal cleaver is great, no need for the small one (but the s35vn was calling me... then I saw the size).
      The "Chav" should be in my hands just after the new year: it's already shipped!

      Delete
  2. I'm on the fence whether to get the mini cleaver.

    Perhaps an expedited review would help...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've updated the links. Have a look at the new colors of the mini version! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the update...

      Sold...I'm ordering the stonewashed handle.

      Delete
    3. Good choice! :)
      I would go for either the stone washed or the bronzed one.

      Delete