Thursday, December 1, 2016

New folders and knives on Aliexpress part 11

Ontario RAT2 China edition with 2.95" (75 mm) blade.
My full review is coming soon! :)
4 colors to choose from:
(Seller's pics)
You can buy the RAT2 on Aliexpress:
 
***HERE*** or ***HERE***
Large RAT1 in different colors:
  ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Because of a stupid rule of Aliexpress the sellers are forced to photoshop the locking mechanism and the "blood grooves" on the folders. So don't worry these folders come with a lock!


Titanium Spyderco PM2 - Paramilitary 2 copy with ball bearings
from $46.31 shipped!!!

You can buy the titanium PM2 on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE*** or ***HERE***


Spyderco G10 PM2 - Paramilitary 2 copy in new colors,
$12.91 - $16.92 shipped!
You can buy the G10 PM2 on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE*** 


Spyderco C184 Firefly copy large version:
You can buy the Firefly on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Spyderco G10 Lava copy:
You can buy the G10 Lava on Aliexpress:
 ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

New Shirogorov Knight 2 copy flipper with D2 blade:
You can buy the Knight 2 on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Shirogorov-Mayo Dr.Death copy budget friendly version
with G10/steel handle:
You can buy the Dr.Death G10 on Aliexpress:
 ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Coldsteel Colossus copy with 0.18" (4.6mm) thick 440C blade:
You can buy the Colossus on Aliexpress:
 ***HERE*** or ***HERE***

12 comments:

  1. Some nice stuff, here...
    The dragonfly should arrive to me rather soon (left HK today)... The PM in titanium is tempting, very tempting, but I probably shouldn't. Not yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean the Firefly? :)
      I'm also tempted to order that Ti PM2 although I'm not a big fan of compression locks.

      Delete
  2. Yep, firefly... Sorry, that's the phone self correction for you!

    Compression locks are not the easiest to manipulate, as we're used to a "button" on the low and not the up part. BUT it's one of the most reliable locks...

    Anyway, if they're still around by that time, I might order one after christmas... Knowing that I already have a Military in Ti (framelock and larger size... but somewhat similar shape)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the firefly had a flipper.... I forgot the name of that knife

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was too afraid that if I waited the PM2 in Ti would just disappear... So I've ordered it anyway. One more Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Ti Military in the mail. I hope it'll arrive next week.
      I might pull the trigger on this Ti PM2 too. :)

      Delete
    2. Next week will be K2 and firefly week, if all goes to plan!
      Probably one of them will kick the TiSpine out of my pocket ;)

      Delete
    3. Both have arrived and both are great. K2 is massive but not uncomfortably so since it is rather thin. It's very well put together and feels super solid yet quite smooth. Firefly is quite heavy with a very thick handle but apart from a few sharp edges is really impressive for the price (and smooth has hell with the ball bearings).

      Delete
    4. The K2 is on my wishlist too.
      How much does the Firefly weight? 199 g?

      Delete
    5. They say 240g on AE. My scale says 200.1g which is already quite a burden. Keep in mind that the liners are skeletonised!!!

      Delete
    6. What makes this folder so heavy?

      Delete
    7. The scales are massive chunks of G10, very very thick in the middle (easily 5mm) even if nicely rounded, the blade stock is rather big, too (I guess 4mm or a bit more), the whole piece is rather large, too (even if it doesn't look like that close to the K2)... I guess that's it, because the liners are not massively thick and are skeletonised!

      Delete