Gearbest

Mars Pro Global Presale

Saturday, October 8, 2016

New folders and knives on Aliexpress part 9

(Seller's pics)

Kevin John Venom New Concept titanium flipper 
with ball bearing pivot system and S35VN blade:
You can buy the New Concept on Aliexpress:
Because of a stupid rule of Aliexpress the sellers are forced to photoshop the locking mechanism and the "blood grooves" on the folders. So don't worry these folders come with a lock!

New exclusive titanium/CF Zero Tolerance ZT0801CF replica 
with ball bearing pivot system and D2 blade:
You can buy the ZT0801CF on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE***


New budget vesion Hinderer XM-18 replica
with G10/steel handle: 

You can buy the XM-18 on Aliexpress:
***HERE***


Bailian Phoenix full tang fixed blade
with fire starter and kydex sheath:
You can buy the Bailian fixed blade on Aliexpress:
***HERE***

FOX FX-131 full tang fixed blade
with D2 blade and kydex sheath:
You can buy the FOX FX-131 on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE***

9 comments:

  1. Oh man. I've been waiting for the zt0801cf for so long. Ever since missing the real thing, I have been trying to get one on secondary market, but held back due to the ridiculous price. Big thank you to the Chinese makers. If the quality is there, I will definitely be picking up a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite happy with my regular ZT0801 (copy) so I suppose this CF version won't disappoint me either. I'll see it next month. :)

      Delete
  2. Straight out of the box, the 0801cf is a 9/10. Everything was perfect except the lock tension. It was way too stiff. After taking it apart, cleaning, and pushing the lockbar out a little, it is now a 10/10. Flips perfectly. Disengaging the lockbar is easier with no adverse effect on lockup. I love the satin blade, the anodize coating, and the carbon fiber accent. In comparison to my last impulse purchase with the Lochsa, this is so much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations!
      Does the blade have some bronze color at the sw part or is it regular stone washed?

      Delete
  3. The flat surface is bronze color, and the rest of the blade is satin finished. I really like the looks of this knife. I'll have to pick up another one eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I must have this ZT too! :)

      Delete
  4. Received mine yesterday... I love it... It's my favorite clone and will be for a while... I luckily bought it during the 11-11 sale for $58

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also received my ZT0801CF a couple of days ago! :) It's a really outstanding folder with that bronze finish on the blade and the handle. It's perfect out of the box and it flips really well too. I'll review it soon! :)

      Delete
    2. HERE is a picture of mine. I managed to catch the colors of the blade and the handle.

      Delete