Gearbest

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

New folders on Aliexpress part 7

(Seller's pics)

Viteli TOP1 titanium frame lock flipper with ball bearing 
pivot system and S35VN blade:
You can buy the Viteli TOP1 on Aliexpress:
Because of a stupid rule of Aliexpress the sellers are forced to photoshop the locking mechanism on the folders. So don't worry these folders come with a lock!


New Vespa titanium frame lock flipper with ball bearing 
pivot system and S35VN blade:
You can buy the Vespa on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE***


Parrot mini titanium frame lock flipper with ball bearing 
pivot system and S35VN blade:
You can buy the Parrot on Aliexpress: 
***HERE*** or ***HERE***


District_9 titanium box cutter with 
replaceable Japanese CKB-2 blade:
You can buy the District_9 on Aliexpress: ***HERE***


New version of the Piston titanium frame lock flipper with
ball bearing pivot system and D2 blade:
The separated flipper tab is hidden in opened position:
You can buy the Piston on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** (D2 version)
***HERE*** (S35VN version)


Heavy duty titanium frame lock flipper with ball bearing 
pivot system and D2 blade:
You can buy it on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE***

Kevin John IceBreaker titanium frame lock flipper with ball bearing 
pivot system and S35VN blade:
You can buy the IceBreaker on Aliexpress:
***HERE*** or ***HERE***

8 comments:

  1. That Viteli is super sexy... But really quite expensive. I'm quite torn and probably won't buy it. At least for the moment. Despite its apparent awesomeness.
    I wish they'd make one in 9CR18MoV or in D2 at about $100.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and it seems like an original design to me. Atleast I don't know any similar design among the famous brands.

      Delete
    2. It reminds me of zt0095

      Delete
    3. ...FAR LESS THAN THE SRM 710 to the Sebenza.
      Both are beefy framelock folders, I don't see any more similarities...

      Delete
    4. Sorry for the caps lock, didn't mean to yell, just haven't see it before.

      Delete
    5. As I see the blade shape seems similar to the ZT0095 to me too.

      Delete
  2. Just got the Viteli Top 1 from Vespa yesterday. First impressions: It's a nicely designed and well built folder in my opinion. Fit and finish are on a high level, the flipping action is out of the box superb. The blade in a wonderful stonewash finish is well centered and hair shaving sharp. The detent is nicely tuned in, not to hard, not to soft, flipping is enabled in push button and light switch style. I chose the dark stonewash handle and I have to say that I'm very happy with my purchase, even at a higher price level than usual. I shot some pictures for a quick inspection: http://s346.photobucket.com/user/edrooney1986/media/Knives/Viteli%20Top%201/Viteli_Top_1_06_zpslyeofwim.jpg.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like your photo with the glowsticks! Thanks for sharing!
      The dark stonewashed version is on my wishlist too! :)

      Delete