Gearbest

Sunday, July 24, 2016

On The Road M3 - Awesome compact flashlight with 920 lm turbo mode



I haven't purchased a new flashlight for years (one addiction is enough at the time :)) until recently. I started with a couple of Convoy S2+ which represent excellent value for the money and they also come in different fancy colors as you can see below.
My Convoy S2+ collection:


I was looking for a compact, easily EDC-able flashlight when I stumbled upon this On The Road M3 model. As I didn't have any 16340 Li-ion batteries I went for the full pack version with battery and charger included. I'm not a flashlight geek (so I won't discuss too much technical details here) but this small light really amazes me by its features and quality so I'm going to share it through my personal point of view. 


Key features for me:
- pocket friendly, compact size (70 x 23mm, 60g with battery)
- 5 brightness level (10 - 150 - 300 - 600 - 920 lm)
- long press turn on/off for preventing accidental activation
- 2 tactical modes: double click for instant access for the 920 lm turbo mode and  triple click for the fast strobe mode
- warm (3800K - 4000K) color temperature 
- water and impact resistant housing (IPX-8, 2m)
- charger and battery included in the full pack version
- pocket clip
- magnetic tail cap   
- low voltage warning

You can buy the On the Road M3 with discount coupons at GearBest:
***HERE*** Full pack with warm color temperature (5C 3800K - 4000K)  coupon: OTRM3
***HERE*** Full pack with cool color temperature (1A 6500K - 7000K)  coupon: OTRM3
***HERE*** Single pack with warm color temperature (5C 3800K - 4000K)  coupon: OTRM3S
***HERE*** Single pack with cool color temperature (1A 6500K - 7000K)  coupon: OTRM3S

Limited time offers for the single pack versions:
***HERE*** Single pack with warm color temperature (5C 3800K - 4000K)  coupon: S5CM3CM
***HERE*** Single pack with cool color temperature (1A 6500K - 7000K)  coupon: S1AM3CM

Full pack:
battery, charger, neoprene pouch, lanyard and spare O rings
Charger with AC or USB input:
Modes:
Magnetic tail cup with unique serial number:
Manual:
Packaging:
Deep carry pocket clip:

More pics:

3 comments:

  1. You know that Gearbest Convoy S2+ are fakes, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green one is from Fasttech, the red and the grey ones are from GB. I can't see any differences except the tint and switch of the grey version. I haven't taken them apart yet.

      Delete
  2. I bought the black special edition for $20

    ReplyDelete