Monday, April 18, 2016

New Ganzo and Sanrenmu folders at Gearbest

Seller's pics

G741 exclusive carbon fiber version
Ganzo G741-1CF with carbon fibre handle: ***HERE***

Ganzo G7412-WD1-WS with wood handle: ***HERE***

G739 exclusive carbon fiber version
Ganzo G7391-CF with carbon fiber handle: ***HERE***

Ganzo G7392-WD1 with wood handle: ***HERE***

Lionsteel Daghetta style G746 in 3 colors
Ganzo G746 in 3 colors: ***HERE***

A couple of new Sanrenmu folders
Sanrenmu 9054 SUC-GV: ***HERE***

Sanrenmu 7033 LUC-SCI: ***HERE***

Sanrenmu 7084 LUX-PH: ***HERE***

10 comments:

  1. Oh man, might have to get that Carbon Fiber version of the 741!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about to order the G741 CF although the G739 CF looks appealing too.
      Choices and choices! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Isti, funny you post that on the very day I've received the G740 I won thanks to you!
    And yesterday I received the Titanium Military and the Shirogorov F95 Green-Thorn with the orange G10 inserts...
    All are really great. Carrying the Mili today, might move to the Ganzo tomorrow or the day after!

    Keep 'em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, it's like Christmas! :))
      How much does the Ti Military weight? It has been sitting on my wishlist for a while.

      The G740 is a serious user. I also got a green one beside the orange one for the outdoor tasks.

      Delete
    2. Yep, the G740 is a serious piece of gear. But it looks almost small and demure compared to the military.
      On my scale the Mili comes at 163g. I would have bet on more before that, given the scale of the beast, but it's rather slender profile and no-nonsense build explain that it's "reasonable"...

      Delete
  3. ganzo should start doing more CF handles and deep carry clips. +100mm blade, deep carry clip, axis lock, CF handle and under 150 grams.. I would be all over that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your right! I hadn't seen the G739. Now I have to make a tough choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment I'm leaning towards the G739.

      Delete
  5. Little bit more usable size I would think.

    ReplyDelete