Gearbest

Mars Pro Global Presale

Friday, December 18, 2015

New Ganzo folders are coming - G727M-W1, G734, G738

Benchmade Barrage style Ganzo G738

You can buy the Ganzo G738 in 3 colors:    ***HERE*** (Aliexpress)
                                                                          ***HERE*** (Gearbest)

G738-W1 with wood handle scales: ***HERE*** (Aliexpress)
                                                             ***HERE*** (Gearbest)

Seller's pics:

Ganzo G727M-W1 with wood hadle scales

You can buy the Ganzo G727M-W1: ***HERE*** (Aliexpress)
                                                             ***HERE*** (Gearbest)

Ganzo G734 "Liner lock Stretch"

You can buy the Ganzo G734 in 4 colors: ***HERE*** (Aliexpress)
                                                                       ***HERE*** (Gearbest)

5 comments:

  1. The last one sings a bit to me...
    We'll see if I listen ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got an authentic spyderco stretch, great EDC, but its zdp-189 and is a nightmare to sharpen.

      nothin wrong with a 440c version IMO

      Delete
    2. I guess 5 min regular sharpening of a mediocre blade steel is still better for me than spending hours of sharpening with a high-end premium steel. :)

      Delete
  2. I just ordered the ganzo g727 for my mom, let's see if it is as good as the g10 variant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Based on my positive experience with the wood handle G738 I also have one G727M-W1 in the mail.

      Delete