Gearbest

Mars Pro Global Presale

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Ganzo G724M with axis-lock

The smaller version of the venerable G720
Although the handle is made of nylon instead of G10 it has enough texture and it feels good in the hand.

Pros:
- sturdy folder with an excellent fit and finish
- practical blade shape with a nice shiny finish
- rock solid lock-up without any blade play
- comfortable handle design with excellent ergonomics
- deep carry pocket clip with a window breaker tip
- good size and weight for every day carry

Cons:
- initial sharpness could be better

Details:
Blade length: 3.19" (81 mm)
Blade thickness: 0.114" (2.9 mm)
Blade steel: 440C Stainless Steel (58 HRC)
Open length: 7.6" (193 mm)
Closed length: 4.4" (112 mm)
Weight: 4.4 oz  (125 g)
Handle: Nylon with steel liners
Lock: axis-lock
Carry: right or left hand tip up

G720 and G724M side by side:

You can buy the G724M in 3 different colors at Gearbest: ***HERE***
More pics:



8 comments:

  1. Hey Isti

    Any info on this? Love the looks of it. Have you considered it or even ordered it? Not much info floating around. Troman5000 had a video about it in youtube.

    http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32349623856.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      The T50 has been sitting on my wishlist for a while. With a satin finish blade I'd order it in a heartbeat.
      I'm afraid it'll end up in my collection sooner or later anyhow. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the blue anodizing on it and the price seems like a bargain. I like the stonewash too. I have a feeling that this is a bit smaller than the real deal though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The T50 is rather tempting, that's for sure...
    But that Ganzo? Very nice little EDC for the price. I'm really considering getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with the Ganzo at this price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nasty you, Isti... ;-) I wasn't strong enough and ordered an orange g724m. I didn't have any orange blade and that sounded like a perfect summer holidays EDC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enlan EW009 and now this one, so tempting that I had tp have both. You are costing me money again isti....
    Thanks for taking the time to write this blog, enjoyable but getting costly :)

    ReplyDelete