Gearbest

Mars Pro Global Presale

Friday, June 20, 2014

New Ganzo and Sanrenmu folders at Fasttech.com


New improved Ganzo G702 with G10 scales and glass breaker tip
(Photos from Fasttech.com)
You can buy them at Fasttech:  ***HERE*** G702-B (black handle)
                                                         ***HERE*** G702-G (green handle)
                                                         ***HERE*** G702-Y (tan handle)


New Sanrenmu flippers in 3 colors: 
Sanrenmu 7076LUX-GKJ
You can buy it at Fasttech: ***HERE***

Sanrenmu 7076LUX-GHV
You can buy it at Fasttech: ***HERE***


Sanrenmu 7076LUX-GVK
You can buy it at Fasttech: ***HERE***


Sanrenmu 7071LTF-GVK with Sandvik 12C27 blade
You can buy it at Fasttech: ***HERE***

Folders with frame lock:

Sanrenmu 7007LUK-SGT with frame lock
You can buy it at Fasttech: ***HERE***


Sanrenmu 7030LUC-SCX with frame lock (rainbow)
You can buy it at Fasttech: ***HERE***


Sanrenmu 7030LUC-SCR with frame lock (golden)
You can buy it at Fasttech: ***HERE***


Sanrenmu 7030LUC-SCY with frame lock (rose)
You can buy it at Fasttech: ***HERE***











5 comments:

  1. I received my SRM 7071LTF-GVK today (along with a MU4-714).
    Really nice fit & finish, the detent ball runs super-smooth, and there's not a single thing I could seriously complain about (well, okay, I don't need the bottle opener...^^).
    There isn't any noticable axial blade play; it wouldn't surprise me, if it does have a milled pivot hole like the M1 & the T11.
    Their newer models seem to be another step up in quality, with thought-out designs and tighter tolerances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds great! I'm also planning to order the SRM 7071 but I'm not sure about handle color. Do you like yours?

    What's about the blade steel? Have you found any markings about the Sandvik 12C27?

    ReplyDelete
  3. > (well, okay, I don't need the bottle opener...^^)

    Do you prefer wine? :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are alright, nicely contrasting, but not flashy or tacticool.
    There're no Sandvik markings at all, but there's also no *Cr**MoV.
    I found some mysterious holes in the liners that got me curious.
    Guess I'll have to disassemble it tomorrow...

    Oh, and I prefer drinks with a proper desinfecting effect, like scotch or Cuban rum. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. > There're no Sandvik markings at all, but there's also no *Cr**MoV.
      I experienced the same with my new SRM 7076. A few vendors claim that the blade steel is Sandvik too. Anyway after cleaning and oiling the SRM 7076 turned out to be an excellent flipper.

      Delete