It's a quite big folder it's even bigger than the Enlan EL01. Its handle is also oversized so it fits well large or gloved hands too. Although its overall size is bigger than the EL01, the blade of the Enlan has a longer cutting edge.
- excellent fit and finish
- ergonomic handle with carbon fibre like G10 scale
- because of its slim design it carries surprisingly well in the pocket
- solid lock up without any blade play
- drilled steel liners for weight reduction
- average flipping action out of the box (it needs wrist flick to open)
- no lock bar limiter (altering the position of the pocket clip could solve this)
You can buy it at Exduct in black, orange and khaki color: ***HERE***.
Use the following coupon codes HERE to get a discount.
You can also buy different versions of the MY803 at Fasttech.com:
Blade length: 3.85" (98 mm)
Cutting edge: 3.54" (90 mm)
Blade thickness: 0.141" (3.6 mm)
Blade steel: 9Cr13MoV Stainless Steel (58-60HRC)
Open length: 8.81" (224 mm)
Closed length: 5.03" (128 mm)
Weight: 5.64 oz (160 g)
Handle: G-10 / steel
Handle thickness: 0.413" (10.5 mm)
Lock: frame lock
Carry: right hand tip up