The ressurection of the discontinued Spyderco Lil' Temperance.
- massive folder with excellent fit and finish
- full flat ground blade for superior slicing capabilities
- grippy G-10 handle with excellent ergos (thanks to Spyderco)
- Spyderco opening hole
- smooth opening and closing
- steel lanyard tube
- the edge retention could be better
- the steel liners could have been drilled for weight reduction
I managed to save 25 gramms by drilling several holes in the steel liners.
You can buy it at Fasttech.com: ***HERE***
You can also buy it at Exduct: ***HERE***
Use the following coupon codes HERE to get a discount.
Blade length: 3.14" (80 mm)
Blade steel: 440C Stainless Steel (56-58HRC)
Open length: 7.08" (180 mm)
Closed length: 4.52" (115 mm)
Weight: 5.29 oz (150 g)
Lock: compression lock
Carry: right hand tip up and tip down, left hand tip up only
Opening hole diameter: 0.5118" (13 mm)